Full Time, Remote / Belfast HQ
At RESPONSIBLE we understand the true cost that fashion has on our world and we want to make it better.
We are building a diverse and entrepreneurial team, on a mission to shake-up fashion and make it more sustainable. Circularity and re-commerce are the key to achieving this. We will make re-commerce accessible and available to a new generation of customers, re-defining how they buy clothes and think about used clothing.
Let’s show the world what it means to be RESPONSIBLE.
At RESPONSIBLE, our retail business rests on being able to offer high-quality streetwear at a competitive price. As an Acquisition Category Manager, your role will be to drive our direct and indirect acquisition efforts for a specific set of brands. This is a demanding role that requires an entrepreneurial mindset and deep understanding of our target brands and the customers that shop them.
- Acquire products from a pre-determined series of up to 5 brands and to targeted volumes.
- Develop a sourcing network for indirect acquisition of high-quality used streetwear.
- Develop a sourcing network for indirect acquisition of overstock/liquidation stock.
- Support Category Development Team in the development of acquisition best practice.
- Innovate to acquire - launch and execute new and innovative approaches to acquire product from customers.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Experience as an entrepreneur.
- Interest and experience within fashion preferential.
Pricing and negotiation experience.
- Highly number literate - comfortable with analysis and price modelling.
- Experience of working within a target-driven sales environment.
- Company pension contribution.
- Flexible working hours of 40hrs per week.
- £22,250 per annum.
- Full time fixed 3 month contract with the prospect of a full time role for the right candidate.
APPLY BY: Sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, using subject line "ACQUISITION CATEGORY MANAGER"